The 4K HDR video monitor HQLM-1720WR is equipped with 2 channels of 12G-SDI input/output as standard for efficient configuration with 4K equipment such as cameras and switchers. In addition, this monitor includes 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and HDMI inputs/outputs as standard. It has the flexibility to work with various interfaces in the image production field. By employing a 16.5-inch 3840×2160 pixel UHD LCD panel using LED backlight, it can reproduce high resolution 4K and 2K images.
Convenient features such as Multi-Viewer-Screen, Side-By-Side Video, Audio Meters, User Markers and R/G/Y Tally make the Ikegami HQLM monitor series the ideal companion for broadcast productions.
Supporting various EOTF tables (HLG, PQ, S-Log,…) and Wide Colour Gamut BT.2020 as well as conventional BT.709, the HQLM-1720WR can be used as a compact solution for UHD and HD productions.
- Diverse Input Signal Formats
- UHD LCD Panel
- Faithful Color Reproduction
- 12G-SDI and 3G-SDI In-/Outputs
- Compatibility with embedded audio Built-in Marker Function
- User Marker Display Function
- Shadow Function
- Remote Control via Ethernet or RS-485
- Various built-in Test Signals
- Waveform Monitor/Vectorscope Display Functions
- Timecode Display Function
- HDR mode and colour space setting by Payload ID
- Dot-by-Dot Display Function
- Multi-Viewer-Screen and Side-By-Side Picture Mode
- Auto Setup with supported probes (Konica Minolta CA-310/-410, Klein Optical Instruments INC K10-A, Jeti Technische Instrumente GmbH Specbos 1211-2)
- 5.1ch Surround Down-Mix Output
- Image & Test Signal MIX Functions
- IMD/UMD:TSL V3.1 & V5.0 Support