- Add RGB, 12b, 444, 48-60Hz UHD formats to ST2110
- Requires PHQXPO-UHD
- For Phabrix QxP series
- Provide support for analysis and generation of UHD/4K YCbCR/RGB 444 formats
- For working with Extended Reality (xR), fixed installation LED walls, and Graphics Card applications.
4K/UHD ST 2110 Extended UHD Format Support Option for QxP Series
The Phabrix PHQXPO-EUHD is a 4K/UHD ST 2110 Extended UHD Format Support Option for the Phabrix QxP series. Out of the box, the QxP supports YCbCr 4:2:2 and YCbCr/RGB 444 formats in 2110-20 up to a max payload of approximately 12 Gbps. If you are working with Extended Reality (xR), fixed installation LED walls, and Graphics Card applications, then the PHQXPO-EUHD options provide support for the Analysis and Generation of UHD/4K YCbCr/RGB 444 formats in the range 47.95P – 60P.
EUHD Format Support
- Analysis of 2110-20 flows at UHD/4K 444 (RGB/YCbCr) 8/10/12 bit 47.95P-60P
- 4K60P RGB:12 Mean bandwidth approx. 20 Gbps (equivalent to a peak bandwidth of around 21 Gbps for a gapped flow)