- SDI requires PHQXP01-3G or PHQXP01E-3G
- Option for Phabrix QxP series
- IP transmit – Tx status
- IP transmit – VID, AUD1-2, AUD3-4, ANC, MON status
- Transmission configuration
SDI/IP AV-Test Signal Generator Option for QxP Series
The Phabrix PHQXPO-GEN is an SDI/IP AV-Test Signal Generator Option for the Phabrix QxP series. SDI requires models PHQXP01-3G or PHQXP01E-3G.
IP Transmit – Tx Status
- At-a-glance status overview of all flows being encapsulated and transmitted.
- Simultaneously transmit two different types of flow from the unit: generator flows and monitor (GUI) flows.
- Displays a summary of the current status of all selected generator/monitor video, audio, and ancillary flows being transmitted
- Use this tab as an overview of all flows actively being transmitted from the unit, together with the active PTP reference and an indication of bandwidth used by each stream and the total bandwidth used on each interface.
- Displays the current information about the test pattern VID, AUD, and ANC and monitors VID and AUD flows
IP Transmit – VID, AUD1-2, AUD3-4, ANC, MON status
VID tab – Displays active settings for the video generator: Protocol, Interface, Video Source, Packet Read Schedule, Packing Mode, and TR Offset
AUD1-2, AUD3-4 tabs – Shows the active settings for the transmitted audio flows: Protocol, Packet Time, Channels, Audio Source
ANC tab – Displays the active settings for the Video Generator flows: Protocol, Interface, Packet Packing, Keep Alive, Timecode, TR Offset
MON tab – Displays the active settings for transmission of the Monitor flows: Protocol, Interface, Video Source, Packet Read Schedule, Audio Source, Packet Time, and Channels
- List of available flows in an expandable list
- Each minimized flow provides a single-line summary of the current settings for information
- Configure the VID, AUD1, AUD2, AUD3, AUD4 generator Flows
- Configure the VID MON, AUD MON monitor flows
- 2110-20: Gapped/Linear Packet Read Schedule, BPM/GPM packing mode
- SDI/Egress Time Stamp, user control of TR offset
- 2110-40 ANC, keep alive and ATC-LTC or ATC-VITC timecode locked to PTP or local time